This module will help you identify learner needs and evaluate the most appropriate digital pedagogy to satisfy these needs using technology.
The learning outcomes for Module 5: Digital Education Models are:
1. Identifying Learner Needs;
2. Enhancing Learning through technology;
3. Education Models;
The module content will cover:
- Learner Personas, Technology Enhanced Learning, Digital Pedagogy.
- Using Technology for Assessment, Using Technology for Collaboration, Using Technology for Demonstration, Using Technology for Lecturing.
- Project-based learning, Experiential Learning, Flipped Classroom, Case study Teaching, Problem-based Learning, Immersive Learning, Scenario-based Learning, Networked Learning.
Module Delivery & Assessment
The module will be delivered via our online platform and will accessible via www.vet-tedd.eu. Participants will assess their knowledge, understanding and application of the module materials through a series of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
To enroll to this module, please use the button on the right.