Module 6 - Media Rich Content
The Media Rich Content module will help you identify the differences between different formats of media rich content and support you to optimise existing or create new learning content incorporating media rich content.
The learning outcome for Module 6: Media Rich Content are:
1. Enhance existing learning content through the use of Media Rich Content;
2. Optimise existing learning content through the use of Media Rich Content;
3. Create learning content which incorporates the use of Media Rich Content;
4. Identify the impact of Media Rich Content on learning.
The module content will cover:
- What is media rich content?
- Standard creative vs rich media creative and types of media rich content.
- Enhancing learning with media rich content, selecting learning technologies and content curation.
- Legal considerations & copyright, Intellectual Property (IP) and Creative Commons licensing.
- Design Thinking, technical and/or accessibility requirements and defining requirements.
- User-testing content and evaluating content.
- Media formats including Podcast, Video and Vlog, Internet & Web, Chatbots,
Immersive Environments, Social Media and Apps, Online Discussions & Forums and Learning Management Systems.
Module Delivery & Assessment
The module will be delivered via our online platform and will accessible via www.vet-tedd.eu. Participants will assess their knowledge, understanding and application of the module materials through a series of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s).